Off Site Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other web properties and the links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have sites. Just reach out to one of these people in Copperas Cove and ask them to post an article about you or your business on there. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a website and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Copperas Cove and you are wanting to rank for a local Copperas Cove service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social properties like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your website from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to create a referral link. Creating business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Copperas Cove, Texas on those platforms but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success locating blogs on the web that were topical to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an relevant web page, comment and engage the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your property and maintaining a authoritative referral link profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the interfaces and some basic information on how they could help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate inbound links, discover link building opportunities, find malicious backlinks, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are proven useful for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Copperas Cove and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of free to use SEO tools for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to monitor the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your web sites optimization. For people managing an SEO agency, this tool allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the tools provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful tool that allows you to monitor the condition of your web site. The tools available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for identifying back links referring to your web site. This is helpful for identifying good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to track the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. Software like this is needed to gauge progress and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values indicate a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for identifying key phrases that you want rank for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Copperas Cove, Texas. These keywords that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Copperas Cove Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.