Off Site Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other sites and the referral links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of getting backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have sites. Take the time to reach out to any of these people in Corbin and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Corbin and you are wanting to rank for a local Corbin service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a an inbound link. Creating profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Corbin, Kentucky on those profiles but to also link back to your web page from that property.
• Comments – I have had personal success searching for articles on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an relevant web page, comment and engage the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your site. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other utilities that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your web property and keeping a clean back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of the dashboards and some basic information on how they can assist you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view inbound links, find linking opportunities, discover suspicious links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Corbin and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
DA and PA are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your sites optimization. For those of you running an SEO agency, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and track changes with a clients online presence. Many of the tools offered through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient interface that allows you to monitor the condition of your website. Most of the features made available on Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering back links pointing to your site. This is useful for finding good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to track the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. Software like this is needed to gauge progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking stats indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for finding keywords that you want rank your page for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to identify search volume in a specified city and state like Corbin, Kentucky. These key phrases that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search chart, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched keywords is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Kentucky.
Corbin Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.