Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have personal site. Simply reach out to anyone of these individuals in Corinth and ask them to include an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Corinth and you are wanting to rank for a local Corinth service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social properties like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send links to your website from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Corinth, Mississippi on those platforms but to also send links back to your web page from that property.
• Social Comments – I have experienced personal success finding blogs on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage the online community, and leave a signature in your comment that points back to your website. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Guarding the health of your property and keeping a authoritative referral link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are a few of the dashboards and some information on how they could assist you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view backlinks, find link building opportunities, locate negative referral links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Corinth and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free to use optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your websites SEO. For people running an SEO agency, this tool also allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a clients online property. Most of the service software offered through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful interface that allows you to manage the health of your site. The features available on Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for discovering links referring to your website. This is helpful for discovering good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to track the movement of unique keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking stats indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating key phrases that you want rank for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to locate keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Corinth, Mississippi. These key words that you identify and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful feature is the search graph, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched phrases is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Mississippi.
Corinth Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.