Off Site Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are many other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Simply reach out to one of these individuals in Corinth and ask them to feature an article about you or your services on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a back link and return the favor to them by linking to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Corinth and you are wanting to rank for a local Corinth service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a link. Building business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Corinth, Texas on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have experienced personal success searching for sites on the web that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an topical article, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a signature in your comment that points back to your page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the health of your web site and keeping a clean link profile is essential for ranking. Here are some of the subscriptions and some basic information on how they can assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate inbound links, discover linking opportunities, locate unwanted backlinks, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are proven useful for SEO. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Corinth and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of limited but free SEO optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for monitoring your sites optimization. For individuals overseeing an SEO agency, this software allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a businesses online property. Most of the service software provided through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your website. Most of the tools made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for identifying backlinks referring to your website. This is useful for locating good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the rankings of unique keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to monitor movement and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in rankings while the green values indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for locating key phrases that you want to rank your property for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Corinth, Texas. These key terms that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful feature is the search chart, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched phrases is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Corinth Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.