Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have a business site. Just reach out to anyone of these people in Cornelius and ask them to include an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Cornelius and you are wanting to rank for a local Cornelius service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a referral link. Setting up profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Cornelius, Oregon on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have experienced personal success locating articles on the internet that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, locate an relevant article, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are other tools that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the health of your property and keeping a nice back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of the interfaces and some information on how they could help you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research referral links, discover link building opportunities, discover bad referral links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are proven useful for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Cornelius and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free to use SEO optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. Use this software to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for managing your web sites SEO. For folks overseeing an SEO agency, this software also allows you to orchestrate and track changes with a clients online property. Some of the services provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive interface that allows you to manage the condition of your website. Many of the tools made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for discovering inbound links pointing to your website. This is great for locating good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the movement of individual keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is required to monitor progress and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values displayed show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want rank your property for. You can customize geo-specific location identification settings to discover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Cornelius, Oregon. These key phrases that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Oregon.
Cornelius Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.