Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web properties and the links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these connections in Corpus Christi and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a web page and return the favor to them by linking to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Corpus Christi and you are wanting to rank for a local Corpus Christi service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a an inbound link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Corpus Christi, Texas on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that profile.
• Comments – We have had personal success searching for articles on the web that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, find an interesting blog post, leave a comment and engage the online community, and leave a URL in your comment that points back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your web page and keeping a clean link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are a few of the dashboards and some information on how they could assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view backlinks, locate linking opportunities, find unwanted backlinks, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Corpus Christi and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to check the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your websites optimization. For people running an SEO organization, this software allows you to orchestrate and track any changes with a clients online profile. Most of the service software offered through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your website. The tools made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for discovering inbound links pointing to your site. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the movement of unique keywords and URL strings. A tool such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in rankings. For businesses looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating key phrases that you want to rank your site for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Corpus Christi, Texas. These keywords that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Corpus Christi Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.