Off Page SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these associates in Corry and ask them to post an article about you or your company on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Corry and you are wanting to rank for a local Corry service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a an inbound link. Building business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only have a local presence in Corry, Pennsylvania on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that profile.
• User Comments – I have had personal success finding sites on the internet that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an topical article, leave a comment and engage the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are other tools that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the health of your web site and keeping a nice back link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of those dashboards and some info on how they can assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect inbound links, locate link building opportunities, discover malicious back links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Corry and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of limited but free SEO dashboards for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this tool to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for managing your websites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO organization, this software also allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a businesses online property. Some of the services offered in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful tool that allows you to manage the health of your site. Many of the tools available on Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool we use for discovering back links referring to your site. This is great for locating good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to track the movement of unique keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is required to gauge movement and/or spot a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed indicate a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying keywords that you want rank your page for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specific city and state like Corry, Pennsylvania. These key phrases that you identify and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful feature is the search info, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Corry Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.