Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Simply reach out to anyone of these people in Cortez and ask them to include an article about you or your services on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Cortez and you are wanting to rank for a local Cortez service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your web page from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a an inbound link. Setting up profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Cortez, Colorado on those profiles but to also link back to your site from that profile.
• User Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an topical article, comment and engage with the community, then leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your property and maintaining a nice link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of the dashboards and some info on how they can help you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view backlinks, find link building opportunities, locate suspicious referral links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are proven useful for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Cortez and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of limited but free optimization tools for you guys that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. Use this tool to evaluate the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for managing your websites SEO. For those of you running an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to maintain and track any changes with a clients online profile. Some of the tools offered in this interface are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your site. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating back links directing to your web site. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to track the movement of unique keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is required to gauge movement and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option.
Ranking metrics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can configure geo specific location settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like Cortez, Colorado. These keywords that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume chart, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Colorado.
Cortez Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.