Off Page Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are other ways of getting referral links, but these are common and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to any of these connections in Coshocton and ask them to include an article about you or your services on there. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by linking to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Coshocton and you are wanting to rank for a local Coshocton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to send links to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a backlink. Building business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Coshocton, Ohio on those profiles but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• Social Comments – I have had personal success searching for articles on the internet that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an interesting article, comment and engage with the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other utilities that help you monitor traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Guarding the health of your web page and keeping a clean backlink profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the dashboards and some basic information on how they can assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate backlinks, locate linking opportunities, find unwanted back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Coshocton and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of limited but free SEO tools for you guys that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for monitoring your websites SEO. For folks overseeing an SEO agency, this subscription also allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a businesses online property. Many of the tools provided through this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and web traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering inbound links directing to your website. This is useful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of individual keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen show a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for identifying keywords that you want to rank for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to identify search volume in a specified city and state like Coshocton, Ohio. These key phrases that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched key terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Coshocton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.