Off Page SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Simply reach out to anyone of these connections in Cottonwood and ask them to post an article about you or your services on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Cottonwood and you are wanting to rank for a local Cottonwood service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a backlink. Creating business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Cottonwood, Arizona on those profiles but to also link back to your web page from that profile.
• Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for blogs on the web that were topical to our site and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a URL in your comment that points back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the tools that Google offers, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your site and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of those interfaces and some basic information on how they will help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research back links, discover linking opportunities, locate suspicious referral links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Cottonwood and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free optimization optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting established.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. Use this tool to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for managing your sites SEO. For folks overseeing an SEO business, this software also allows you to monitor and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online property. Some of the service software provided through this interface are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your web site. Many of the tools made available within Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying inbound links directing to your website. This is great for locating good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of unique keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is required to monitor movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking metrics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can choose specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Cottonwood, Arizona. These keywords that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Arizona.
Cottonwood Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.