Off Site Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have a business site. Simply reach out to one of these people in Countryside and ask them to include an article about you or your business on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Countryside and you are wanting to rank for a local Countryside service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social properties like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a backlink. Creating business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Countryside, Illinois on those profiles but to also backlink to your website from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success finding sites on the internet that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, locate an interesting article, comment and engage with the community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a nice referral link profile is a must for ranking. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some information on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view backlinks, discover linking opportunities, find unwanted links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Countryside and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of free optimization dashboards for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to check the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your web sites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO organization, this subscription allows you to monitor and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online profile. Some of the tools provided through this interface are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive dashboard that allows you to manage the condition of your web site. Most of the tools made available on Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool we use for locating referral links directing to your site. This is great for discovering good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to track the movement of unique keywords and URLS. A tool like this is required to gauge progress and/or identify a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values show an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for finding keywords that you want rank your property for. You can choose specific location identification settings to discover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Countryside, Illinois. These key words that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume info, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Illinois.
Countryside Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.