Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have websites. Take the time to reach out to any of these individuals in Crafton borough and ask them to post an article about you or your products on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Crafton borough and you are wanting to rank for a local Crafton borough service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a referral link. Setting up profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Crafton borough, Pennsylvania on those profiles but to also send links back to your page from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have had personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an interesting blog post, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the tools that Google offers, there are other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Guarding the health of your web property and maintaining a nice referral link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are some of the software interfaces and some information on how they could help you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect inbound links, locate link building opportunities, locate negative backlinks, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are proven useful for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Crafton borough and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of free to use optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your sites SEO. For people overseeing an SEO business, this tool also allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online property. Some of the service software offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your website. Many of the tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for identifying back links pointing to your website. This is great for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to follow the rankings of unique key words and URL strings. Software such as this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking metrics refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values displayed show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating key phrases that you want to rank your property for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Crafton borough, Pennsylvania. These key phrases that you identify and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Crafton borough Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.