Off Page SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have personal site. Just reach out to any of these individuals in Craig and ask them to include an article about you or your services on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Craig and you are wanting to rank for a local Craig service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to link out to your site from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only build a local presence in Craig, Colorado on those profiles but to also link back to your page from that property.
• Social Comments – I have experienced personal success locating blogs on the web that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an relevant web page, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a link in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are other utilities that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Maintaining the health of your web property and maintaining a nice backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of those software interfaces and some basic information on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research backlinks, locate link building opportunities, locate unwanted links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Craig and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free to use optimization tools for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for managing your web sites optimization. For people managing an SEO organization, this tool allows you to orchestrate and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online property. Most of the services provided through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your web site. Most of the tools available within Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating back links directing to your site. This is useful for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to follow the movement of specific key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking details refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values seen represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying key phrases that you want to rank for. You can configure specific location identification settings to discover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Craig, Colorado. These key words that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Colorado.
Craig Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.