Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have personal site. Just reach out to anyone of these people in Crest Hill and ask them to feature an article about you or your services on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by linking to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Crest Hill and you are wanting to rank for a local Crest Hill service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a referral link. Creating business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Crest Hill, Illinois on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that property.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success searching for articles on the internet that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an relevant web page, comment and engage the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that points back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web property and maintaining a nice link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are some of the tools and some information on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate backlinks, locate linking opportunities, discover negative backlinks, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are proven useful for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Crest Hill and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to check the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for managing your sites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO business, this tool allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a clients online property. Most of the services provided through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient dashboard that allows you to manage the condition of your website. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying links referring to your site. This is great for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of individual keywords and URL strings. A tool such as this is required to gauge progress and/or recognize a drop in rankings. For individuals looking to manage SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values seen show an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for locating key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to locate keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Crest Hill, Illinois. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another useful tool is the search info, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Illinois.
Crest Hill Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.