Off Page Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other sites and the referral links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to any of these individuals in Crestwood village and ask them to include an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Crestwood village and you are wanting to rank for a local Crestwood village service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to send no follow links to your web page from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a an inbound link. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Crestwood village, Illinois on those platforms but to also send links back to your web page from that profile.
• User Comments – We have experienced personal success locating blogs on the web that were topical to our page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an topical web page, leave a comment and engage with the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google provides, there are many other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a authoritative back link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are some of the interfaces and some basic information on how they could assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect inbound links, find link outreach opportunities, locate suspicious links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Crestwood village and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of limited but free optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to check the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for maintaining your websites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO organization, this subscription allows you to maintain and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online property. Most of the service software provided through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your web site. Many of the tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool we use for identifying inbound links referring to your web site. This is great for locating good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of unique keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is required to monitor movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For people looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding key terms that you want rank for. You can customize geo-specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specified city and state like Crestwood village, Illinois. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume graph, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched phrases is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Illinois.
Crestwood village Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.