Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other sites and the referral links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have a business site. Simply reach out to anyone of these individuals in Creswell and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Creswell and you are wanting to rank for a local Creswell service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a link. Setting up business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Creswell, Oregon on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success locating sites on the web that were relevant to our site and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage the community, then leave a signature in your comment that links back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are other tools that assist you with monitoring traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a authoritative back link profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some info on how they could assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect backlinks, locate link building opportunities, discover unwanted backlinks, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Creswell and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. Use this software to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your sites optimization. For those of you overseeing an SEO agency, this software also allows you to maintain and track any changes with a clients online profile. Most of the tools offered through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and web traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive piece of software that allows you to monitor the health of your site. The tools made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for identifying inbound links referring to your website. This is useful for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of individual keywords and URLS. Software such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For businesses looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating keywords that you want to rank your site for. You can configure specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Creswell, Oregon. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Oregon.
Creswell Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.