Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these individuals in Crete and ask them to include an article about you or your business on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Crete and you are wanting to rank for a local Crete service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a referral link. Building profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Crete, Nebraska on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that profile.
• User Comments – I have had personal success searching for blogs on the web that were topical to our page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an topical web page, comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your site. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the tools that Google provides, there are many other utilities that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your site and maintaining a clean referral link profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of those interfaces and some basic information on how they will help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research referral links, find link outreach opportunities, discover bad links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Crete and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of free SEO tools for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to check the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your web sites SEO. For those of you managing an SEO business, this software also allows you to maintain and track changes with a clients online presence. Most of the service software offered through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. Most of the tools made available on Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool used for identifying referral links directing to your site. This is useful for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. Software like this is needed to gauge progress and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to manage SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking metrics refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for finding key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can customize geo-specific location identification settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Crete, Nebraska. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful tool is the search graph, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Nebraska.
Crete Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.