Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other properties and the links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are many other means of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have websites. Simply reach out to anyone of these individuals in Crown Point and ask them to include an article about you or your company on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Crown Point and you are wanting to rank for a local Crown Point service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to send links to your website from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a link. Setting up business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Crown Point, Indiana on those platforms but to also backlink to your web page from that property.
• User Comments – We have experienced personal success locating sites on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, search for an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a nice link profile is essential for ranking. Here are some of the software interfaces and some info on how they will help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view backlinks, discover link building opportunities, find malicious referral links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are proven useful for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Crown Point and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this software to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your web sites SEO. For people overseeing an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to orchestrate and track sudden changes with a clients online property. Some of the service software offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and web traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful dashboard that allows you to manage the condition of your site. Many of the tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for locating referral links referring to your site. This is great for finding good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to monitor the movement of specific key words and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or identify a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for finding keywords that you want rank for. You can choose specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specific city and state like Crown Point, Indiana. These key phrases that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume graph, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Indiana.
Crown Point Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.