Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the referral links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to any of these associates in Crystal City and ask them to post an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Crystal City and you are wanting to rank for a local Crystal City service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your site from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a link. Building business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Crystal City, Texas on those profiles but to also send links back to your web page from that profile.
• Comments – I have experienced personal success searching for articles on the web that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an relevant article, comment and engage the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that links back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google provides, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your site and keeping a nice backlink profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some info on how they will assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect referral links, find link outreach opportunities, find negative backlinks, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Crystal City and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of free to use SEO optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. Use this tool to evaluate the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your websites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO agency, this software also allows you to maintain and track any changes with a clients online property. Many of the services offered through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive dashboard that allows you to monitor the condition of your website. The tools available on Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for identifying backlinks directing to your web site. This is helpful for finding good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to track the rankings of individual key words and URLS. Software like this is needed to gauge progress and/or identify a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values displayed represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Crystal City, Texas. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Crystal City Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.