Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have personal site. Just reach out to one of these associates in Crystal and ask them to post an article about you or your business on there. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a link back and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Crystal and you are wanting to rank for a local Crystal service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your site from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a link. Building business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Crystal, Minnesota on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that property.
• Comments – I have had personal success finding articles on the web that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an relevant web page, comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the tools that Google provides, there are other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a clean back link profile is a must for ranking. Here are a few of the dashboards and some info on how they will help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view referral links, locate link outreach opportunities, discover negative referral links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Crystal and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free SEO tools for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your web sites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO agency, this software allows you to maintain and track any changes with a clients online profile. Many of the tools provided in this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive piece of software that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your web site. The features available within Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for locating backlinks pointing to your web site. This is helpful for locating good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the rankings of individual keywords and URLS. Software like this is required to monitor progress and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For people looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in rankings while the green values indicate a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for identifying keywords that you want rank your property for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to locate keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Crystal, Minnesota. These key phrases that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Minnesota.
Crystal Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.