Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these associates in Cullman and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on there. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a link back and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Cullman and you are wanting to rank for a local Cullman service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a backlink. Setting up profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Cullman, Alabama on those platforms but to also backlink to your website from that profile.
• User Comments – We have experienced personal success finding sites on the internet that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an relevant article, leave a comment and engage the community, then leave a link in your comment that links back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other utilities that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your property and maintaining a nice back link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are a few of those interfaces and some basic info on how they could assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to research backlinks, locate linking opportunities, find unwanted back links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Cullman and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the plethora of free to use SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. Use this tool to monitor the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for managing your web sites optimization. For those of you overseeing an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to maintain and track changes with a clients online property. Most of the tools offered through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful dashboard that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your website. Many of the tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software used for locating inbound links pointing to your site. This is useful for locating good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to track the movement of specific key words and URLS. Software such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for locating key phrases that you want rank your property for. You can customize specific location settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like Cullman, Alabama. These key terms that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume chart, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Alabama.
Cullman Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.