Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other properties and the referral links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have sites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these connections in Dahlonega and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dahlonega and you are wanting to rank for a local Dahlonega service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your web page from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a an inbound link. Building business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only create a local presence in Dahlonega, Georgia on those profiles but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• User Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for sites on the internet that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, locate an interesting blog post, comment and engage the online community, and leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are many other utilities that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web page and keeping a clean link profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some information on how they will assist you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to research backlinks, discover link building opportunities, locate bad back links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Dahlonega and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free optimization optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting started.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to check the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for monitoring your websites SEO. For folks overseeing an SEO agency, this tool allows you to monitor and track any changes with a clients online profile. Some of the tools provided in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful piece of software that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your website. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for identifying backlinks referring to your web site. This is great for locating good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to track the movement of unique key words and URLS. Software like this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for locating keywords that you want rank your page for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Dahlonega, Georgia. These key phrases that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful tool is the search chart, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
Dahlonega Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.