Off Site Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have sites. Just reach out to one of these people in Dalhart and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a website and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dalhart and you are wanting to rank for a local Dalhart service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a an inbound link. Building profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Dalhart, Texas on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that property.
• User Comments – I have had personal success locating blogs on the internet that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an topical web page, comment and engage the community, and leave a link in your comment that points back to your site. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your property and keeping a nice backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of those dashboards and some info on how they could help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research backlinks, discover link building opportunities, find negative links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Dalhart and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free optimization tools for you guys that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this site to evaluate the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your websites optimization. For folks managing an SEO agency, this software allows you to monitor and keep track of any changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the services provided through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for discovering backlinks referring to your site. This is great for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of individual key words and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to monitor progress and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is an affordable industry option.
Ranking stats refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying key terms that you want rank your site for. You can configure specific location settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Dalhart, Texas. These keywords that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in PRT. Another useful feature is the search chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Dalhart Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.