Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these associates in Dallas and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on it. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dallas and you are wanting to rank for a local Dallas service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your website from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a an inbound link. Creating business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only build a local presence in Dallas, Georgia on those profiles but to also send links back to your page from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have had personal success searching for sites on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, find an interesting web page, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that links back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are many other utilities that help you monitor traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Guarding the health of your web property and maintaining a authoritative backlink profile is a must for ranking. Here are a few of the dashboards and some basic information on how they could assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research referral links, find link building opportunities, find bad back links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are proven useful for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Dallas and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of free to use SEO optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to monitor the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for managing your websites optimization. For those of you managing an SEO organization, this software allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a clients online property. Many of the services offered through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your website. Most of the tools made available on Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for discovering back links pointing to your web site. This is helpful for locating good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the rankings of individual key words and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values show a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating key terms that you want to rank for. You can choose geo specific location identification settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Dallas, Georgia. These key words that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
Dallas Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.