Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have sites. Just reach out to one of these people in Dallas and ask them to post an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a link back and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dallas and you are wanting to rank for a local Dallas service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the ability to send no follow links to your web page from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a referral link. Creating business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Dallas, Oregon on those platforms but to also link back to your web page from that property.
• User Comments – We have experienced personal success locating blogs on the internet that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an relevant blog post, comment and engage with the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your website. That is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your site and maintaining a authoritative back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of the subscriptions and some basic information on how they can help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to inspect inbound links, find link outreach opportunities, find malicious back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are must haves for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Dallas and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of limited but free optimization dashboards for those of you that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to check the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for monitoring your websites optimization. For individuals managing an SEO agency, this software also allows you to maintain and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online presence. Many of the services offered in this interface are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful piece of software that allows you to manage the condition of your website. The tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool used for identifying backlinks directing to your site. This is helpful for locating good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to follow the movement of individual key words and URLS. A tool such as this is required to monitor movement and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking metrics refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values displayed represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key terms that you want to rank for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Dallas, Oregon. These key phrases that you identify and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Oregon.
Dallas Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.