Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these individuals in Danbury and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Danbury and you are wanting to rank for a local Danbury service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to send links to your property from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a link. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Danbury, Connecticut on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have had personal success finding sites on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, find an relevant article, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other utilities that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Guarding the healthy condition of your property and keeping a clean referral link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are some of those tools and some basic information on how they could assist you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view inbound links, find link outreach opportunities, discover malicious backlinks, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Danbury and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free optimization dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in SEO. Use this tool to check the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your websites SEO. For folks running an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to monitor and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the services offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive piece of software that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. Many of the tools available on Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for discovering backlinks pointing to your web site. This is useful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of individual key words and URL strings. Software such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or spot a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking details indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in rankings while the green values seen represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying key terms that you want rank for. You can configure geo specific location identification settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Danbury, Connecticut. These key words that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume info, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Connecticut.
Danbury Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.