Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Take the time to reach out to one of these associates in Danville and ask them to post an article about you or your company on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by linking to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Danville and you are wanting to rank for a local Danville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to link out to your site from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a referral link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only build a local presence in Danville, California on those platforms but to also link back to your web page from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success finding sites on the web that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, locate an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage with the online community, and leave a link in your comment that refers back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are many other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your property and maintaining a clean referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of those dashboards and some information on how they can assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect inbound links, locate linking opportunities, discover negative back links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Danville and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free to use SEO dashboards for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your sites SEO. For people running an SEO organization, this tool allows you to maintain and track any changes with a clients online property. Some of the services offered in this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive dashboard that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your website. The tools available on Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool used for locating referral links referring to your website. This is helpful for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to monitor the rankings of specific key words and URL strings. Software like this is required to monitor movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking details indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values show a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your site for. You can configure geo specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Danville, California. These key words that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume info, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched keywords is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in California.
Danville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.