Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have a business site. Simply reach out to any of these people in Danville and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to include a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Danville and you are wanting to rank for a local Danville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send links to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only build a local presence in Danville, Illinois on those platforms but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have had personal success locating sites on the internet that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an interesting web page, comment and engage the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Guarding the healthy condition of your web property and maintaining a clean back link profile is a must for ranking. Here are some of the tools and some information on how they could help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate backlinks, find link outreach opportunities, locate unwanted backlinks, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are proven useful for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Danville and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of limited but free SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting established.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to evaluate the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your websites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO organization, this tool allows you to orchestrate and track changes with a clients online property. Some of the service software offered through this interface are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive dashboard that allows you to monitor the condition of your website. The features made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating backlinks referring to your web site. This is helpful for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the movement of unique key words and URL strings. Software like this is required to gauge movement and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values seen indicate a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding key terms that you want rank your property for. You can choose specific location identification settings to discover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Danville, Illinois. These key words that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume chart, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Illinois.
Danville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.