Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other sites and the links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to one of these connections in Danville and ask them to include an article about you or your products on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Danville and you are wanting to rank for a local Danville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to create a an inbound link. Building business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Danville, Indiana on those profiles but to also send links back to your web page from that property.
• Comments – We have experienced personal success finding articles on the web that were relevant to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an topical web page, comment and engage the online community, and leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your site. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your property and keeping a authoritative back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are some of those subscriptions and some info on how they can assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to inspect referral links, locate linking opportunities, find malicious referral links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Danville and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of free SEO tools for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this tool to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for monitoring your web sites SEO. For individuals overseeing an SEO organization, this tool allows you to orchestrate and keep track of changes with a businesses online property. Most of the service software provided in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. Many of the tools made available on Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for locating links directing to your website. This is useful for discovering good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to track the rankings of specific key words and URL strings. A tool like this is required to monitor movement and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values indicate a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for identifying keywords that you want rank for. You can customize geo-specific location identification settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Danville, Indiana. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search volume chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Indiana.
Danville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.