Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are other means of getting referral links, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have sites. Take the time to reach out to one of these individuals in Dardenne Prairie and ask them to post an article about you or your products on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dardenne Prairie and you are wanting to rank for a local Dardenne Prairie service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your site from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a link. Creating business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Dardenne Prairie, Missouri on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that profile.
• Comments – I have experienced personal success locating articles on the internet that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, locate an relevant web page, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the health of your web site and keeping a clean backlink profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some information on how they can assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view referral links, locate linking opportunities, discover bad backlinks, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are proven useful for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Dardenne Prairie and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of free optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to check the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your sites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO organization, this tool allows you to monitor and track any changes with a businesses online property. Some of the service software offered in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient piece of software that allows you to monitor the health of your web site. Most of the tools made available on Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying links referring to your site. This is helpful for finding good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to follow the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to monitor progress and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key phrases that you want rank your property for. You can choose geo specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Dardenne Prairie, Missouri. These key words that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Missouri.
Dardenne Prairie Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.