Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are other means of getting referral links, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have a business site. Simply reach out to anyone of these connections in Darlington and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Darlington and you are wanting to rank for a local Darlington service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a an inbound link. Building business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Darlington, South Carolina on those platforms but to also backlink to your site from that property.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success finding sites on the web that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an interesting article, leave a comment and engage the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your website. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your property and maintaining a clean link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are a few of the subscriptions and some info on how they could assist you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect back links, find link outreach opportunities, find malicious links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Darlington and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free to use optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this tool to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your sites SEO. For individuals managing an SEO business, this tool allows you to maintain and track any changes with a businesses online property. Some of the service software offered in this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful interface that allows you to monitor the condition of your website. Most of the tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for identifying referral links directing to your website. This is useful for identifying good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the movement of specific key words and URL strings. Software like this is required to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to manage the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating keywords that you want to rank for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to discover search volume in a specified city and state like Darlington, South Carolina. These key words that you identify and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in South Carolina.
Darlington Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.