Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other sites and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are other means of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have personal site. Just reach out to anyone of these people in Davidson and ask them to include an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Davidson and you are wanting to rank for a local Davidson service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a referral link. Setting up profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only create a local presence in Davidson, North Carolina on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that property.
• Comments – We have had personal success finding blogs on the web that were topical to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, locate an interesting blog post, comment and engage with the online community, and leave a signature in your comment that points back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google provides, there are other tools that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the health of your web site and keeping a clean referral link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are some of the interfaces and some information on how they can help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view back links, find linking opportunities, find malicious backlinks, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Davidson and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of free SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting started.
DA and PA are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your sites SEO. For folks running an SEO organization, this subscription allows you to monitor and track sudden changes with a clients online property. Many of the services offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient interface that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. Many of the tools made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for discovering back links referring to your website. This is helpful for finding good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to monitor the movement of individual keywords and URL strings. A tool such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking statistics refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key phrases that you want to rank your property for. You can choose geo specific location settings to discover search volume in a specified city and state like Davidson, North Carolina. These key terms that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search info, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched phrases is helpful for anyone trying to rank in North Carolina.
Davidson Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.