Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to one of these individuals in Davison and ask them to post an article about you or your company on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Davison and you are wanting to rank for a local Davison service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a backlink. Setting up profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Davison, Michigan on those profiles but to also link back to your web page from that profile.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success locating sites on the web that were topical to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, find an topical web page, comment and engage with the community, then leave a link in your comment that links back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are other tools that assist you with monitoring traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and many other analytics. Maintaining the health of your web site and keeping a authoritative referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of the interfaces and some info on how they will assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view inbound links, discover linking opportunities, locate malicious back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Davison and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free to use SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to check the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for maintaining your websites optimization. For folks running an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to maintain and keep track of changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the tools provided in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient interface that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. Many of the tools available within Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software used for identifying back links directing to your website. This is helpful for finding good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to gauge progress and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking details refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can choose specific location identification settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Davison, Michigan. These keywords that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume info, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Michigan.
Davison Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.