Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other properties and the links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to one of these associates in Dayton and ask them to include an article about you or your company on there. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by linking to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dayton and you are wanting to rank for a local Dayton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your property from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a referral link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only create a local presence in Dayton, Texas on those profiles but to also backlink to your website from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have had personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, locate an relevant article, comment and engage the online community, and leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your web site and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are some of the tools and some basic information on how they can assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect referral links, find link building opportunities, find unwanted links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are proven useful for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Dayton and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this site to evaluate the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your websites optimization. For people managing an SEO organization, this software allows you to maintain and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the tools offered through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your site. The tools made available within Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for discovering inbound links referring to your site. This is helpful for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the movement of individual key words and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for finding keywords that you want to rank your property for. You can configure geo specific location identification settings to locate keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Dayton, Texas. These key phrases that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Dayton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.