Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have sites. Simply reach out to anyone of these individuals in De Soto and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in De Soto and you are wanting to rank for a local De Soto service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your web page from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a backlink. Building business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in De Soto, Kansas on those platforms but to also backlink to your site from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success locating blogs on the web that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an interesting article, comment and engage the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
In addition to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are other utilities that help you monitor traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the health of your web site and keeping a authoritative referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of the interfaces and some info on how they will assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate back links, locate link building opportunities, find unwanted back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to De Soto and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of free optimization tools for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this site to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your web sites optimization. For individuals managing an SEO business, this software allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the services provided in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive piece of software that allows you to manage the condition of your web site. Most of the features available on Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying inbound links pointing to your web site. This is great for discovering good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the movement of specific keywords and URL strings. Software like this is required to monitor movement and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding key terms that you want to rank your property for. You can configure geo specific location identification settings to locate keyword search volume in a specified city and state like De Soto, Kansas. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Kansas.
De Soto Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.