Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other sites and the links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Take the time to reach out to one of these associates in Decatur and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on it. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a link back and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Decatur and you are wanting to rank for a local Decatur service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to send no follow links to your site from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to create a an inbound link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Decatur, Georgia on those platforms but to also link back to your website from that property.
• User Comments – We have had personal success locating sites on the web that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an topical blog post, comment and engage the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your site. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a authoritative referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of the dashboards and some basic info on how they will help you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view back links, discover linking opportunities, discover unwanted referral links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are proven useful for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Decatur and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of limited but free SEO tools for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to monitor the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your websites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO agency, this tool allows you to monitor and track sudden changes with a businesses online profile. Many of the tools offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. The tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for locating inbound links pointing to your website. This is useful for finding good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of specific key words and URLS. Software like this is required to gauge movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking details refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for finding key phrases that you want rank your property for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Decatur, Georgia. These key words that you identify and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
Decatur Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.