Off Site Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other properties and the referral links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are many other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to any of these connections in Deer Park and ask them to post an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to include a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Deer Park and you are wanting to rank for a local Deer Park service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a referral link. Building business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Deer Park, Ohio on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that property.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success finding blogs on the internet that were topical to our site and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an relevant article, comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are many other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Guarding the health of your property and keeping a nice back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some information on how they will assist you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect inbound links, discover linking opportunities, discover unwanted back links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are must haves for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Deer Park and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your sites SEO. For people overseeing an SEO organization, this tool allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a businesses online property. Many of the services offered in this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient piece of software that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. The tools made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for discovering inbound links referring to your site. This is useful for identifying good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to follow the movement of individual key words and URLS. Software such as this is required to gauge progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen show a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding key terms that you want to rank your property for. You can choose geo specific location settings to identify search volume in a specific city and state like Deer Park, Ohio. These keywords that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another useful feature is the search chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Deer Park Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.