Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of getting referral links, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have sites. Just reach out to any of these connections in Deer Park and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on the site. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Deer Park and you are wanting to rank for a local Deer Park service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a referral link. Creating business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only build a local presence in Deer Park, Texas on those platforms but to also send links back to your page from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success finding sites on the internet that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, find an relevant blog post, comment and engage with the community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other utilities that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your web property and keeping a nice back link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are some of those dashboards and some information on how they will help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to research referral links, locate link outreach opportunities, find bad back links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Deer Park and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free to use SEO dashboards for those of you that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this tool to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your websites optimization. For individuals overseeing an SEO business, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and track sudden changes with a clients online presence. Many of the tools provided through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social management, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. Most of the tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for locating backlinks directing to your site. This is great for locating good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to track the movement of specific keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is needed to monitor movement and/or spot a drop in rankings. For people looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking stats refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for locating key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can customize geo specific location settings to locate search volume in a specific city and state like Deer Park, Texas. These key terms that you identify and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Deer Park Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.