Off Site Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have websites. Just reach out to one of these associates in Defiance and ask them to include an article about you or your company on there. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Defiance and you are wanting to rank for a local Defiance service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a link. Creating business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Defiance, Ohio on those platforms but to also send links back to your page from that property.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success finding articles on the internet that were topical to our site and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, locate an interesting article, comment and engage the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are many other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your web site and maintaining a nice backlink profile is a must for ranking. Here are a few of those dashboards and some information on how they can help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view inbound links, find linking opportunities, discover malicious links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Defiance and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of free SEO tools for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your web sites SEO. For individuals managing an SEO agency, this tool allows you to orchestrate and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online presence. Many of the services offered through this interface are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient piece of software that allows you to monitor the health of your website. Most of the tools available within Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for discovering links pointing to your site. This is useful for discovering good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to track the rankings of specific key words and URLS. Software such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying keywords that you want rank for. You can choose geo specific location settings to pin-point search volume in a specified city and state like Defiance, Ohio. These key phrases that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Defiance Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.