Off Site Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have a business site. Simply reach out to one of these connections in Del City and ask them to post an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by linking to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Del City and you are wanting to rank for a local Del City service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your site from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a referral link. Setting up business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Del City, Oklahoma on those profiles but to also link back to your web page from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success finding blogs on the internet that were topical to our site and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an interesting blog post, comment and engage the community, then leave a signature in your comment that links back to your site. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your web page and keeping a clean referral link profile is a must for ranking. Here are a few of those tools and some basic info on how they could assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to research back links, find linking opportunities, locate negative backlinks, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Del City and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free to use optimization tools for those of you that are just getting established.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. Use this tool to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your websites optimization. For folks managing an SEO business, this software also allows you to orchestrate and track any changes with a clients online property. Many of the service software provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your site. The tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying back links directing to your site. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to monitor the rankings of unique key words and URLS. Software like this is needed to gauge movement and/or spot a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating keywords that you want rank for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Del City, Oklahoma. These key words that you identify and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search info, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Oklahoma.
Del City Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.