Off Site Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have websites. Just reach out to any of these associates in DeLand and ask them to feature an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in DeLand and you are wanting to rank for a local DeLand service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a an inbound link. Setting up profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only have a local presence in DeLand, Florida on those platforms but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success locating articles on the internet that were relevant to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an interesting article, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your site. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google makes available, there are many other utilities that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Guarding the healthy condition of your property and maintaining a nice backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of those subscriptions and some info on how they could assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect back links, discover link building opportunities, locate unwanted backlinks, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to DeLand and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free SEO optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your sites SEO. For individuals managing an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a clients online presence. Some of the tools offered in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive tool that allows you to manage the health of your site. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software used for identifying referral links pointing to your website. This is great for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to follow the movement of individual key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or identify a drop in rankings. For people looking to monitor SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking details indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating keywords that you want rank for. You can choose specific location identification settings to locate search volume in a specific city and state like DeLand, Florida. These keywords that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume chart, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Florida.
DeLand Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.