Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other pages and the referral links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are other means of getting referral links, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to one of these people in Delano and ask them to include an article about you or your business on there. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Delano and you are wanting to rank for a local Delano service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send links to your property from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Delano, California on those platforms but to also backlink to your page from that profile.
• User Comments – I have had personal success locating sites on the internet that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, locate an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your site. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Guarding the health of your property and maintaining a nice link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are some of those subscriptions and some info on how they could help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate backlinks, find link outreach opportunities, locate negative backlinks, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Delano and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free to use optimization dashboards for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to check the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your web sites SEO. For those of you running an SEO business, this software also allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a businesses online presence. Many of the services offered in this interface are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive tool that allows you to monitor the condition of your website. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for locating inbound links referring to your website. This is helpful for discovering good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to follow the rankings of individual key words and URLS. Software like this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For people looking to monitor SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating keywords that you want rank for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like Delano, California. These key words that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful tool is the search chart, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched phrases is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in California.
Delano Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.