Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to any of these associates in Delano and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on it. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a website and return the favor to them by linking to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Delano and you are wanting to rank for a local Delano service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a an inbound link. Setting up profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Delano, Minnesota on those platforms but to also link back to your site from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success locating blogs on the web that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, locate an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a URL in your comment that points back to your page. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a clean back link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are a few of those interfaces and some basic info on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to research backlinks, locate linking opportunities, find suspicious referral links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Delano and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free to use SEO optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in SEO. Use this tool to monitor the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for managing your websites SEO. For individuals overseeing an SEO business, this software also allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a clients online property. Some of the services offered through this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient tool that allows you to manage the condition of your web site. The features available on Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for locating referral links referring to your website. This is great for finding good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of individual key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking details indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen show an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating key phrases that you want rank for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Delano, Minnesota. These key phrases that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful tool is the search chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched key terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Minnesota.
Delano Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.