Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the referral links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these connections in Delaware and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Delaware and you are wanting to rank for a local Delaware service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your website from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a an inbound link. Building profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only build a local presence in Delaware, Ohio on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that property.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success locating articles on the web that were relevant to our page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, find an relevant article, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the health of your site and keeping a nice back link profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some basic info on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect back links, find link building opportunities, discover negative referral links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Delaware and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to check the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for monitoring your sites optimization. For individuals running an SEO agency, this subscription also allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a clients online presence. Many of the service software provided in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your web site. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for identifying inbound links directing to your web site. This is great for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. Software such as this is required to monitor progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in rankings while the green values seen represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying keywords that you want to rank for. You can customize specific location identification settings to identify search volume in a specific city and state like Delaware, Ohio. These key words that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search graph, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Delaware Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.