Off Site Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other properties and the referral links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have a business site. Simply reach out to any of these people in Demopolis and ask them to post an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Demopolis and you are wanting to rank for a local Demopolis service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your property from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a referral link. Setting up business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Demopolis, Alabama on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that profile.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success locating blogs on the internet that were topical to our site and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an relevant web page, leave a comment and engage with the online community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your site. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the health of your web page and keeping a authoritative back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of those dashboards and some basic information on how they can help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view referral links, locate link outreach opportunities, locate suspicious referral links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Demopolis and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of free optimization tools for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. Use this software to check the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for monitoring your sites optimization. For people managing an SEO agency, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online presence. Most of the tools offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient piece of software that allows you to manage the health of your website. The features made available within Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying inbound links referring to your website. This is useful for finding good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to follow the rankings of individual keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is required to monitor movement and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding keywords that you want rank for. You can customize specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Demopolis, Alabama. These key phrases that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume info, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Alabama.
Demopolis Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.