Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these connections in Denham Springs and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on the site. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Denham Springs and you are wanting to rank for a local Denham Springs service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a an inbound link. Setting up profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Denham Springs, Louisiana on those platforms but to also send links back to your page from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success locating sites on the web that were topical to our site and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an topical web page, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a nice backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some basic info on how they will assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to research back links, find link outreach opportunities, find suspicious links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Denham Springs and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to check the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your sites optimization. For folks running an SEO organization, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and keep track of any changes with a businesses online property. Many of the services provided through this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient piece of software that allows you to monitor the health of your website. Many of the features made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for discovering referral links pointing to your website. This is useful for finding good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of individual key words and URLS. A tool such as this is required to gauge movement and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is an affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your site for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specific city and state like Denham Springs, Louisiana. These key terms that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume info, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched key terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Louisiana.
Denham Springs Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.