Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other means of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Take the time to reach out to one of these people in Denison and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on it. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a web page and return the favor to them by linking to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Denison and you are wanting to rank for a local Denison service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send links to your website from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a backlink. Setting up business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Denison, Texas on those profiles but to also send links back to your page from that property.
• User Comments – I have had personal success locating articles on the web that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an topical article, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your site. That is a comment link.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a clean referral link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are some of the software interfaces and some info on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view back links, discover link building opportunities, discover bad referral links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Denison and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free to use optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to check the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your websites optimization. For those of you running an SEO business, this tool allows you to maintain and keep track of changes with a businesses online property. Some of the services provided in this interface are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful piece of software that allows you to manage the health of your site. Most of the tools made available on Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for discovering links pointing to your site. This is great for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to track the movement of individual key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is needed to monitor movement and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For businesses looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values seen represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for finding keywords that you want rank your page for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Denison, Texas. These key phrases that you identify and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful feature is the search chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Denison Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.