Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have a business site. Just reach out to any of these people in Denton and ask them to post an article about you or your business on it. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Denton and you are wanting to rank for a local Denton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to send links to your site from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a referral link. Setting up business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Denton, Texas on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that property.
• User Comments – I have had personal success finding blogs on the web that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, find an relevant article, comment and engage with the online community, and leave a link in your comment that points back to your website. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your site and maintaining a clean link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some info on how they can assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view back links, locate link outreach opportunities, discover bad backlinks, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Denton and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free optimization dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in SEO. Use this site to check the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your sites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO business, this tool also allows you to maintain and track any changes with a clients online profile. Many of the tools provided through this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your site. Many of the tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software used for locating backlinks directing to your website. This is helpful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the rankings of unique key words and URLS. A tool like this is needed to monitor movement and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking details refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying keywords that you want to rank your site for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to identify search volume in a specific city and state like Denton, Texas. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume graph, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched key terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Denton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.