Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to any of these connections in Desert Hot Springs and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by linking to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Desert Hot Springs and you are wanting to rank for a local Desert Hot Springs service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a backlink. Creating business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only build a local presence in Desert Hot Springs, California on those platforms but to also send links back to your website from that property.
• Social Comments – I have had personal success finding blogs on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, locate an topical article, leave a comment and engage with the online community, and leave a link in your comment that links back to your website. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Guarding the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a authoritative link profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the subscriptions and some basic info on how they can assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research inbound links, find link building opportunities, find unwanted referral links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Desert Hot Springs and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free to use optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this tool to check the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for monitoring your sites SEO. For folks running an SEO organization, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and keep track of changes with a clients online profile. Some of the service software provided through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and web traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your website. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating inbound links directing to your website. This is helpful for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to track the movement of unique keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is required to gauge movement and/or recognize a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking details indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen show a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for identifying key terms that you want to rank your property for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to pin-point search volume in a specified city and state like Desert Hot Springs, California. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search graph, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in California.
Desert Hot Springs
Desert Hot Springs Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.