Off Page Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are many other means of getting referral links, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have sites. Simply reach out to any of these individuals in Diamond Bar and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a web page and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Diamond Bar and you are wanting to rank for a local Diamond Bar service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a an inbound link. Building profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Diamond Bar, California on those profiles but to also link back to your site from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success finding blogs on the web that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, locate an topical blog post, comment and engage with the community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a authoritative back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are a few of those tools and some info on how they will assist you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect back links, discover link building opportunities, find suspicious back links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are proven useful for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Diamond Bar and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of limited but free SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to evaluate the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your web sites SEO. For those of you running an SEO business, this software allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a clients online presence. Some of the services provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social management, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. The features available within Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying inbound links pointing to your site. This is helpful for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to follow the movement of specific key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for locating keywords that you want rank your site for. You can choose specific location settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Diamond Bar, California. These key phrases that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume graph, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched phrases is valuable for anyone trying to rank in California.
Diamond Bar Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.